Friday, February 27, 2009

Guys Night Out!

The last few wintry months have been spent in cozy, solitary, hermity splendor with my little panda bear face muffin lips legs, but tonight I'm breaking out of my shell/cage/fortress of solitude for a GUYS NIGHT OUT! What does that entail? Lots of unnecessary and bizarrely elaborate handshakes and high fives, slurred and teary eyed remembrances of last month's Super Bowl win (in which we will all claim to have played a vital role in/predicted the outcome of/not sat nervously through with Terrible Towels covering our eyes so our girlfriends/mothers/fiancees wouldn't see us weeping) several games of darts, lots of beers, and some disgusting food that will taste delicious despite being made by someone who doesn't wash their hands (which is not a big deal if that person also does not wipe their butt, if you think about it.) Speaking of not washing your hands, I have launched my newest blog venture, devoted entirely to recipes and videos of me cooking things. And drinking like a champion. Check it out!

The weather is unseasonably warm here in the 'burgh today, so I think I will make the ultimate bro move and ride my bike to the bar like a loser/awesome person. Little Mermanda is going out for Ladies Night, so I really feel obligated to devote my night to as much bromance as possible.

That's all for me, hope everyone has a great weekend and has sex with everybody. Responsibly.

1 comment:

  1. Behave. And burn your clothes when you get back from that smelly bar. xo

    ReplyDelete